Authentic material, recently tested, for all the new types of passages and questions on the test.
Diagnostic pre-tests and post-tests that allow students to identify strengths and weaknesses and assess improvement in each section.
Practice sections for the four skills:
Reading provides practice exercises in the new test formats, including filling in a table or chart and paraphrasing. Listening provides authentic conversations between two people in an academic setting and academic lectures with new questions about a speaker’s attitude or purpose. Speaking includes personal and expository tasks and integrated tasks. Writing consists of expository and integrated tasks: reading/listening/writing. Eight mini-tests that preview the test’s integrated four-skills format. Two complete practice tests that familiarize students with the actual test format and timing.
To summarize, you will find here:
• A full-length TOEFL iBT book with accompanying audio sections on an MP3 CD
• Audio exercises on the CD to hone your listening skills
• The Software executable – in a *.NRG image (Nero image, you can use PowerIso to mounter)
• Strategies and practice drills for all core concepts
• Detailed answers and explanations for the practice test and all practice drills
• Tips on organizing and focusing your essay-writing skills
• Practical information on the what, when, where, and how of taking the TOEFL iBT
• Additional grammar review
• Planning and organization advice to get you all the way to test day!
– iso image – 8 Audio cd’s – key book